We’re moving to Gmail on January 1, 2018, and that means that a few other accounts need updated with your new email address. In some cases, the tech team will update your email for you (in SIS, etc.) but a few other systems will need to be updated by you. In many cases, it’s pretty easy, and will only take a few minutes.
This list is not complete, and we will update as we identify more account or portals you may need to update.
When you update your email, be sure to use your new one, that ends in @scsrockets.org
REMEMBER – a username and email can be the same, but they don’t have to be. In some cases, you may wish to update your username as well.
Accounts We Will Update For You
- Testing portal (oh.portal.airast.org)
- Public School Works
- Renaissance Learning (STAR/AR)
- IEP Anywhere
- Sungard / PowerSchool / SIS
Accounts You Will Need to Update Yourself
- ODE SAFE account – learn how to update your email address, here.
- Vitality (if participating in) – update email address here.
- Value Added (grades 4-HS) – login, and update your profile, here.
- College Board (HS & MS) – learn how to update email address, here.
- eTPES – updates with information from the ODE SAFE account, above.
- OPES/OTES testing portal (admin only) – login and update, here.
- Naviance (MS/HS only) – login, and update your profile, here.
- Project Lead the Way (MS/HS only) – login, and update your profile, here.
- OPTIONAL – Streetsboroschools.com – login and update your user name / email.